Contemplation – is the root of inspiration,our truth and true essence. We can contemplate any issue or challenge and gain deeper understanding - that illuminates the right action to take.
Contemplation guides us to our real purpose, our deepest knowing and wisdom. Life’s pressing questions can be asked in contemplation and answers arise providing a beacon of light, a revelation, a new perspective of what we could not see before.
For years we can be a rut, as our mind loops in the same groove. Rather than recognizing we need to shift our thoughts and beliefs, we believe these pent-up feelings; locked-in behavioral patterns are ‘who we are ‘who we should be’ and that there is no way out. We are fearful to take a step forward and disturb the familiar--our stuck-ness.
We go through life, racing about, with racing minds, on a treadmill that keeps us from experiencing an enlivened and fulfilled life. Lack of purpose: why are you living? What is meaningful to you has dimmed.
To reclaim our magnificence, meditation and quieting the mind is necessary. Practicing the Light Breath technique offered- you can prepare your mind, open your intuition, and expand Awareness.
You can relax, distresses the physical body to a sub-cellular level. It is from this level that we can heal ourselves – mentally, emotionally and physically.
Contemplation – 6 Steps
1. In quietude…allow what is troubling you to surface. If several challenges arise, focus on one issue. Write down the different aspects that are involved. ‘Who, what, where, when?
2. Begin the Light Breath technique, slipping into a relaxed, receptive state. This is where infinite intelligence resides, beyond normal thought into the realm of intuition, the all knowing.
3. Ask for guidance, for the answers that will serve your highest good.
4. Incubate- Trust the vibration, the energy of this quiet stillness to permeate you. Without thought or judgment, allow yourself to bathe in the energy. Even if you nod off, allow yourself to go with the energy into the field.
5. Images, sensations, words may surface. You may sense a solution, to take proactive steps in addressing your challenge.
6. Know that all you need to know is there; an answer, a solution revealed in the right time- to act upon.
As we create an expanded Awareness, we can address our challenges with a greater calm and clarity.
By the practice of Contemplation coupled with the Light Breath we feel stress dissolve. Our self confidence and self-direction amps up and we are empowered to perform right daily action.